Wednesday 31 December 2008

New Year 2009

I begin today, 31 Dec 2008 with a very mellow and sad feeling. Another year has passed without the answer of our prayer. Looking back, 2008 filled with many sadness.

She'd be born two weeks from now.

There's a family of friend staying at our house. They have a beautiful and smart little daughter. My heart aches everytime she makes me laugh.

O God, now i knew too sure that You're not the one to blame.
I don't know what and who to blame.
It's not You, it's not me, it's not even Adam the first man.

The best thing that i could do right now, despite all the hurts and the sadness, is still hoping to You.

Hoping that the same time next year, we will hold our own children.

For You are the source to our every hope.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hai Lan ...gw dukung dalam doa .....

SavedByHisGrace said...

thanks van...