Sunday 7 December 2008

New Blog

I decided to make a new blog beside my two other previous blogs. In here i'd write more of the continuos journey of me redefining my faith and my knowledge of Jesus, the Saviour of my life.

I accepted Him as my Saviour when i was in highschool. I fell in love with Him and serve Him since. All through my highschool years, and then my university years, it is my joy to give my time, my best effort and my love for Him. Yet i always felt i'm a failure who never do good enough. I search more of Him through many books, doctrines, teachings and philosophies, but those knowledge only made me accused and judged people more. Inside, i'm still burdened by the toughts of not being "good enough".

At my thirthy years of age, i almost loose my faith when i miscarriage our first baby. But when we walked in that "valley of death", of bitterness and sadness of loosing our baby, He decided to open our eyes radically to the truth about His grace. A deeper meaning of what Jesus did in calvary for us. He opens our eyes of who He really is. Of the lenght, the width, the heigth and the deep Jesus's love for us. Isn't if strange, that we realized how much He loves us throught the most painful event of our lives?

It is not about how good i am before Him. I know, that throught Christ i am always "that good". The challenge right now is not about my performance, it's about believing.

I do believe in you my Lord.
You are my Saviour.

You are the God of restoration, and i know, our restoration has already begun!.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah...
Keep the faith
and keep on writing
;)

Anonymous said...

I always wanna make a blog like this!! But as usual, the spirit is willing, but my flesh is weak!
Keep on writing yah...

SavedByHisGrace said...

hwahaha... we could write together in this blog lus!